Rural Traffic Services
As our name indicates, Rural Traffic Services has strategically established itself in rural regions to specifically service the needs of customers in rural Western Australia.
With our Head Office based in Corrigin, Western Australia – Rural Traffic Services is proud of its rural origins and has firmly established itself as a reliable and professional organisation who delivers a quality service. We have fully equipped bases in Corrigin, Narrogin, Northam, Esperance and Kalgoorlie and our employees are traffic control specialists who will work anywhere in rural Western Australia.
- RTS is committed to reviewing its processes and in particular reviewing the performance of all of our people, to ensure we maintain a sustainable business model, built on engaging the right people who have safety as their number one priority.
- Most of our traffic controllers live in rural regions so this gives greater opportunity to reduce costs such as travel time, accommodation and meals. This cost saving is passed onto the customer giving greater overall cost efficiency for work performed in these areas.
- RTS works closely with its rural customers to better understand their needs.
- RTS plans to continue to build strong long term business relationships with organisations who share the same cultural values.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We provide only compliant services.
- We are accountable for our own performance and the performance of the team.
- Flexibility and adaptability in meeting client requirements.
- We communicate with our customers honestly, openly and in a professional manner.
- We provide value adding solutions to our client’s problems.
- We support each other and treat each other with respect and dignity.
- We all conduct our work safely and competently.
- Our communications with each other are transparent no matter how difficult the issue may be.
- We are committed to the delivery of our services to clients on time and in accordance with their requirements.
We are committed to establishing and maintaining positive and long lasting relationships with our customers, suppliers and each other.
- Safety is our number one priority.
- Respect, honesty and strong work ethic.
- Building strong professional relationships.
Rural Traffic Services is totally committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service, workplace health and safety and minimising the environmental impact of our activities and operations.